We all have problems. How do we deal with them?
Questions to consider...
1. What kind of problems do you face?
2. How do you deal with your problems?
3. Who do you ask for help when you need it?
4. What problems are difficult to acknowledge?
5. How do our problems compare with problems people face in other parts of the world?
A Bible verse to consider...
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
Lord, please help us to courageously acknowledge the problems we have in our lives so that we can bring them to you and to others for help. Please also help us to comfort and help others with their problems so they can know your comfort too. Amen.