Brian has changed. He says it's because of Jesus. What do you think?
Questions to consider (just do the first one if you're short on time)...
- What do you think of Brian's story? How do you account for the changes in his life?
- What was Brian's life all about before he met Jesus? How fulfilling was it?
- Why did Brian's friend tell him about Jesus and why did Brian decide to become a Christian?
- What happened when Brian asked God to take his drugs away?
- What could happen if you encountered Jesus like Brian did?
[Jesus said] 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' (Matthew 11:28)
God, please us us to think about what we're living for and how fulfilling it is without knowing your love through Jesus. Help us consider Brian's story of the miraculous changes Jesus brought into his life and to ask all the questions we need to so we might come to know you for ourselves. Amen.