Friendship


"Dedication.  Loyalty.  Friendship.  The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character."

Questions to consider...
1. Who are your friends?  Why are they your friends?
2. Are there people you wouldn't be friends with?  Why?
3. How dedicated and loyal are you to your friends?
4. How do you respond when your friends let you down?
5. How do you respond when you let your friends down?

A Bible verse to consider...
My command is this: love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.  (John 15:12-15)  

A prayer...
Lord Jesus, thank you for giving us people that we can love and be friends to.  Thank you for the way you showed love for us by laying down your life so we could be forgiven and friends with you.  Please help us to consider this for ourselves and how we can love people in the same way.  Amen.