About me

Hi.  My name is Dave.  I'm a Christian, a husband, a dad, a leader, a drummer, a punk and other things too.  Above all, I trust and follow Jesus and I want to help more people trust and follow Jesus.  Why?  Because I believe that knowing God personally is why we're all here and trusting and following Jesus is the only way to do that.   

This is my website.  It's got a variety of stuff on from over the years.  Click on the links below to find what you're looking for...

Why follow Jesus?
This is where I explain a bit more about knowing God personally and the evidence for Jesus.

for that supports his claims and resurrshow myself a bit more about Jesus and what it means to trust and follow him.  There's also articles I written here about the evidence for
Books of the Bible

Questions and Answers

Tutor Group Resources

Everything else