Classic! Doing a bunjee jump must be scary enough without your mates making it even worse by playing a prank like this. On the serious side, facing our fears and challenges is arguably a crucial part of growing (and even having fun) in this life.
Questions to consider...
- What fears or challenges have you faced head on and how did it go?
- Think of a time when you've overcome a fear or a challenge. What helped you? Who helped you? How do you feel about it now?
- What challenges are you facing right now or what challenges lie ahead for you and what/who will help you face them?
- What would your life be like if you never did anything challenging or difficult?
- How can you help others with their challenges?
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear... (1 John 4:18)
God, whether the challenges we face are good or bad, please show us how to rise to them and overcome them. Show us who can help us and how we can help others. And help us to trust you above all. Amen!