Lecrae

A 10-minute video this time - of a powerful story.  Make yourselves comfortable...


"I just couldn't wrap my head around this being true - this being real...  For me, church wasn't about God.  It wasn't for me.  It was probably not real - probably something people just use as a crutch."

"My car flipped over again and again.  The roof caved in, the windshield caved in, no seatbelt, glass everywhere, my glasses that I had on were molded into the frame of the car... and I didn't have a scratch!"

"I've learned to stay close to my source of significance, to my source of worth: to God."

Questions to consider
  1. What do think of Lecrae's story?
  2. What would you ask about it?
  3. What do you think of Romans 8:37?
  4. What's impact could all this have on your story? 
A prayer
God, thank you for Lecrae's story.  Help us to consider the journey we're on and to consider our next step forward.  Please guide us into the truth about you.  Amen!

More Lecrae
Lecrae music video - Don't waste your life
Album trailer